|Dear friends and customers,
Our 2013 Spring Sale is just around the corner. If you requested a catalog, it should already have arrived. Many customers have commented that it is one of the best catalogs they have ever seen! Email us if you did not get yours. We've just had over 1/2 an inch of rain, and more is expected between now and the sale. I hope you are getting moisture too! If you plan to come to the sale, pack warm gear, it is projected to be wet and cold.
On Tuesday, March 19th, at 7 pm MDT we will host a webinar entitled:
"Are Your Calves Worth $150 Over Market?"
I will also review my picks from the upcoming sale.
To sign up to join our webinar, click here. You will be able to ask questions live via text during the webinar.
Important things to remember regarding the upcoming sale:
We hope you can join us for what promises to be a fun and profitable weekend!
- If you wish to attend, book your room by calling
1-800-Embassy by Tuesday, March 19th.
- If you cannot attend, but wish to bid, go to www.SaleDayLIVE.com and sign up to bid via conference call. Check out their user-friendly Video Catalog!
- The seminar starts at 1 pm at ARDEC (the sale facility) and our banquet with Baxter Black is at 6:30 pm at the Loveland Embassy Suites Hotel.
- The sale will start at 9 am on Saturday, March 23rd.
- All cattle will sell in catalog order. Bulls, then seedstock females, then commercial heifers.
- Don't miss the three loads of commercial Angus heifers selling from K Lazy K Ranch - see catalog page 190.